Just after 1 p.m., firefighters were called to a house fire on Cedar Street in Bevos Valley.
The fire was reported to have taken place on the ground floor of the house in the presence of St. Mary’s staff.
As soon as they arrived, the smoke was “coming out” with a woman outside the house.
The woman needs fire protection treatment for burns in the hand service.
She was then taken to the South Central Ambulance Service for medical treatment.
Firefighters used two sets of breathing apparatus, one jet, two hostel reels and ventilation fans to clear the smoke.
The living room, which started the fire, was “destroyed” in the fire.
The rest of the property was severely damaged by smoke.
After the fire was extinguished, firefighters visited neighboring homes to reassure residents, and finally left at 2:43 p.m.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the personal opinions of the author. The facts and opinions appearing in the article do not reflect the views of knews.uk and knews.uk does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.