Home Entertainment Armie Hammer Checks Out at the Treatment Center, Vanity Fair Reports

Armie Hammer Checks Out at the Treatment Center, Vanity Fair Reports

7
0

Army Hammer. IMDb. Rich Polk/Getty Images for

Armie Hammer is reportedly investigating a treatment program amid ongoing sexual assault allegations.

According to a new report from Vanity FairThe “Call Me By Your Name” actor left the Cayman Islands on May 29 to investigate an inpatient facility for drug, alcohol and sexual problems.

VF reports that the actor checked into the facility on Monday, May 31, with the support of his wife, Elizabeth Chambers, and his family. According to VF, Hammer reached out to Chambers in late May and “asked for help and told him she was ready for treatment.”

After a decade of marriage, Hammer and Chambers announced will divorce in july 2020 In similar statements on Instagram.

A representative for Hammer could not immediately be contacted for comment.

Hammer started trending on social media in January after being unconfirmed NSFW Screenshots of Direct Messages Claims surfaced that the actor participated in discussions of sexual acts and cannibalism with women between 2016 and 2020.

actors on january 13 Resigns from Lionsgate’s upcoming film ‘Shotgun Wedding’ Jennifer Lopez co-starring.

Hammer said, “I am not responding to these bulls-claims but in light of the vicious and fake online attacks against me, I am in good conscience no longer taking my children to shoot a film in the Dominican Republic for 4 months.” Could leave,” said Hammer. statement to Variety in January

In March, a 24-year-old woman, identified only as Effie, Hammer accused of rape and physical abuse.

The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) previously confirmed to Insider that it is investigating Hammer as the prime suspect on a sexual assault charge.

At the time, Hammer’s attorney, Andrew Breitler, denied the allegations. Insider emailed statement, calling them “abusive”. Brettler did not immediately respond to a request for comment about the latest Vanity Fair report.

Hammer has since been taken down by WME and his personal publicist. Variety. He also dropped out of the Cold War drama”billion dollar spy“And the Broadway Play”Minute

Miles Teller Will Replace the actor in Paramount’s upcoming series, “The Offer.” Which would chronicle the making of “The Godfather”.

Video: The rise and fall of New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo

read the original article on insider

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the personal opinions of the author. The facts and opinions appearing in the article do not reflect the views of knews.uk and knews.uk does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.

For latest entertainment news| health news| political news| sports news| travel news| Covid-19 news| Tech news| Digital Marketing| Lyrics

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.