The Service NSW app will include a set of security measures to assist compliance officers and businesses with checking and verifying a customer’s vaccination status, including a NSW Waratah logo hologram and rotating QR codes similar to a Digital Driver’s License.
How to link your vaccination certificate to your Service NSW Application:
- Make sure your Service NSW application is updated.
- Once updated, open your Service NSW application. Press the plus button next to licenses and credentials.
- On the Add license and credential screen, press the plus button next to the COVID-19 digital certificate.
- A screen will open in the app asking you to sign in to MyGov or use the Medicare Express app (if you downloaded it on your phone).
- If you’re using MyGov, log in with your credentials and then click on COVID-19 vaccine Evidence below the quick links.
- On the next page, click View evidence under ‘Proof of Vaccine’, then click view history.
- Confirm your name and then select the selected share in the check-in app. Select Service NSW and follow the prompts
- Log in to the Service NSW app and follow the prompts.
- Your proof of vaccination should now appear on the rotating slide alongside your digital driver’s license.
if you are using Express Plus Medicare app:
- Open the Express Plus Medicare app.
- Select ‘Proof of vaccination’ from the services.
- Select ‘View history’.
- Select your name, then ‘view the COVID-19 digital certificate’.
- Select ‘Share with login app’.
- Select ‘Service NSW’ and follow the prompts.
- Sign in to your Service NSW application and follow the instructions to add your certificate to your profile.