Bit-Tech reported on two previous custom NZXT gaming themed chassis; ang The design of the World of Warcraft theme from 2019, and a Rainbow Six Siege themed design a year ago Sometimes the third time is a charm and the latest collaboration with Ubisoft may be the most glamorous yet, with Viking rune motifs and lights.
In a press release NZXT said that was new Limited Edition CRFT 08 H510 Valhalla, to give it its full title, is “a case worthy of a Viking conqueror.” However, I think the lack of PC components is worse in dark times, so that’s a pointless bragging.
The key design elements of the H510 Valhalla can be summarized as follows:
- General: paint textures with scars on the contrary.
- Front: Valhalla variety of Assassin’s Creed logo with LED light.
- Tempered glass window: there is written ‘symbol of the gods’ on the glass.
- The Eivor Shield Puck, with removable arrow, includes the Broach Charm: handy for hanging your headset, for example.
- Cable bar: A runic poem is engraved on the bar, translated as follows: “A cow dies, friends die, and so do you; but I know that something will not die and that is the work of a dead man” .
- PSU wrap: additional design based on AC logo and Viking jewelry.
In addition to the above you get all the great features of a standard NZXT H510, such as:
- Modern designs and easy -to -use builder features
- USB 3.1 Gen 2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel
- Premium all-steel construction with a sleek H Series aesthetic
- Tempered glass side panels to reflect your construction
- Wire management is made easy with an intuitive, pending cable management system
- Simplified water cooling installation with a removable bracket for either all CPU coolers or custom loop adjustments
NZXT says the new H510 Valhalla case is available now, but please note that this is a limited operation and availability is market dependent. You can order it directly from NZXT at a cost of $ 249.99 With us. View your common shares.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the personal opinions of the author. The facts and opinions appearing in the article do not reflect the views of knews.uk and knews.uk does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.