This week’s guest is Chris Christensen. He is the creator of an award-winning online travel podcast / blog that focuses primarily on travel destinations. He is also the co-host of this week’s trip.
Destinations of the week
- Gary Galapagos Islands North America Haida Gwai An island is missing British ColumbiaWest Coast, b Canada. End of Alaska Panhanlel. There you will see other sea lions there. Very few people know about it or visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site on the island. SG? Ang Gwaay Llanagaay. The last place on earth where you can see the original talk poles.
- Chris: Paso Robel, K.C. The region matured during my lifetime. 300 different wineries and trails. Lighting Show – Censorship. They have a field of light driven by the sun. Look at Chris California Blog to see his pictures.
- Jane: Sonora, CA. Colombia, small roots, Jamista.
- Gary – Project Gutenberg is a collection of public domain books. free. But my tip is the new site https://standardebooks.org/. They take PG titles and format them, so the artwork and colorful images are accurately framed. Buying the right ebook from Amazon is completely free. Hundreds of titles from ancient books.
- Like – Roof Cinema Club. Locations Los Angeles, Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Tampa, San Diego, New York, London.
- Chris Black fast amazing package. It has a loop on the back of your iPhone where you can attach a tab and a binder.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the personal opinions of the author. The facts and opinions appearing in the article do not reflect the views of knews.uk and knews.uk does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.