It’s hard to describe what it’s like to have a sister for those with no experience. But the funny people on Twitter have come pretty close.
We’ve completed 30 fun and related tweets about life with sisters. Enjoy it!
My sister asked me if I stole her cream sweater. Uh, yes. Who else would have stolen it? You think a thief broke in and it was like that "Nice top!"
– Lauren Reeves (@laurenreeves) October 8, 2014
My little sister just said "I see you’re wearing your losing badge … oh wait that’s your face" which is a pretty sick burn, except for the fact that we have almost identical faces
– Katie (@middlebiely) April 23, 2018
he calls to me, four years old, that on hearing that I had a sister he suggested the name to me "iguanadon"
when my parents said "this is not a girl’s name," probably hoping to go with a non-dinosaur, I changed my suggestion for "iguanadonna"
– They call me if you see me here (@HalstedMedieval) March 9, 2020
“What’s it like to have a sister?” pic.twitter.com/mNkSOSXZBU
– (@cinnamxntxast) November 3, 2017
[Easter egg hunt]
5 year old boy: I found another egg!
Me: Was it in your sister’s basket?
5: She didn’t protect him.
– James Breakwell, Exploding Unicorn (@XplodingUnicorn) April 3, 2021
If my sister doesn’t stop talking about doing yoga every day for 15 years, she will finally find out who cut her hair in all her beards.
– Only J (@ junejuly12) November 1, 2019
As a girl who grew up with an annoying little sister, the most unrealistic thing about Frozen is how Elsa never tried to kill Anna on purpose.
– The Volatile Mermaid (@OhNoSheTwitnt) January 14, 2015
I just heard my 54 year old dad tell my 58 year old aunt not to tell mom
Apparently, this is a lifelong thing.
– bekah (@bekah_owsley) August 9, 2018
my little sister grabbed me crying and said, “do you do this a lot in college? are there people you can talk to about this” and then smiled and said “but no me, I’m tired. good night ”
– Cales (@ Caleigh_J34) April 24, 2018
Trying to breathe through my sister who goes to my room and I take my new foundation bottle and I only know it when I am breaking my room looking for it pic.twitter.com/W7grZ8q7Bx
– Bolu Babalola (@BeeBabs) February 9, 2021
my 11-year-old half-sister just said to my other half-sister, “I’d roast you, but my mom said she wouldn’t let me burn the trash.”
– Kelsey Clink (@KelseyClink) March 28, 2018
If you have a bad day, remember that my older sister sprinkled salt in my eyes when we were little pretending it was "fairy dust"
– mobbinmegan (@mobbinmegan) July 5, 2017
After seeing 12 missed calls from my mom, my sister sends me this … pic.twitter.com/imDM2A9bAY
– Harrison Osterfield (@HazOsterfield) April 22, 2018
my sister didn’t appreciate my suggestion that her wedding favor be $ 5 Gift Cards
– Sophia Benoit (@ 1followernodad) February 9, 2019
Every time my fart sister looks at me to see if she feels it. and I always listen and laugh every time he looks at me
– Grace Spelman: spokesperson for being bad at math (@GraceSpelman) December 26, 2019
My mom found my sisters denim skirt that looked like what this bitch was trying to say it was 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀 pic.twitter.com/O09bhjHQnX
– Fo (@Fo_Qalif) March 27, 2020
He killed a spider for my six and called me because he was wearing the shoe instead of using my hands #youngersibling
– The mouth. (@a_kimmm) May 19, 2017
having a sister and using her facial products in the shower is fun and entertaining until you discover that you should never touch the femfresh
– R1 Finesse (@ r1finesse_) April 23, 2020
To my neighbor who saw me run away from my sister’s house today screaming "son of a bitch!" No alarm needed. Another family lunch on Sunday meets.
– Dadman Walking (@dadmann_walking) May 3, 2021
I saved a lot of money by buying sales and using my sister’s credit card.
– Jessie (@mommajessiec) November 27, 2020
Me: * going through *
Sister: * passing by *
Sister: Shut up.
Me: I DIDN’T SAY ANYTHING#GrowingUpWithSiblings
– Zain Ali (@ZainGalSun) July 6, 2019
I found my t-shirt missing when my sister posted an FB photo of her wearing it.
– Molly (@Molly_Kats) February 15, 2015
My sister and I want to order Chinese at 2:26 pm, but we have to wait until 5:00 pm pic.twitter.com/ZpglMG5X03
– Bolu Babalola (@BeeBabs) May 10, 2021
My sister has pasted glitter to 6 glasses of wine, 3 lights and several candles.
I am scheduling an intervention before I find the cat.
– Only J (@ junejuly12) July 15, 2020
My sister got my 5 year olds some purple purée; it is true, it has glitter And it is glitter.
She has children of her own, so it must be that I did it tragically and life-changingly.
So I’ll be here trying to figure out what I did to him.
– Momsense Ensues (@momsense_ensues) February 22, 2020
Growing up with a sister:
“Is this my shirt?”
“Stay out of my closet”
“Take off my clothes”
“You look beautiful!”
“Put this here”
“Do you want that?”
– Charis Barnes (@charisdelanie) September 18, 2019
– Dra Katrina FRSA 💙 (@KatrinaSheikh) April 12, 2021
Having a sister seriously takes you to a different level of anger you don’t even realize you had
– Diamond💎♎️ (@DiamondTooflex) June 12, 2020
Having a sister / cousin who is the same size as the Issa 😒 problem
– MÓŃKELE ❤️ (@_Taaooma) January 19, 2020
it’s so much fun to have a sister because I could literally see this bitch in her face and she’ll still be my best friend 3 minutes later
– savannah (@imnotsavana) December 21, 2017
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the personal opinions of the author. The facts and opinions appearing in the article do not reflect the views of knews.uk and knews.uk does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.